Here you can find the news about forthcoming events in which TROPA UCM is involved:
- Dr. Marta-Martin Rey was granted a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action from the European Commission
- The H2020 European project TRIATLAS was granted
- TROPA organized a workshop in Casa Encendida (http://www.lacasaencendida.es/cursos/para-ninos/experimentos-descubrir-planeta-6764)
- Belén Rodríguez Participated in the RETRO-BMC Hespérides campaign
- Dr. Roberto Suárez-Moreno defended his PhD
- Dr. Julián Villamayor defended his PhD
- Dr. Iñigo Gómara was granted a 'Juan de la Cierva-Formación' grant to be developed at CEIGRAM-UPM.
- The MINECO project PRE4CAST was granted
- Lea Svendsen (U. Bergen) succesfully completed a temporary research stay at TROPA (UCM) from 1.09.15 to 30.10.15.
- Dr. Coumba Niang joined TROPA research group on November 2015.
- Dr. Iñigo Gómara defended his PhD on 27 November 2015.
- Dr. Jorge López-Parages defended his PhD on 30 November 2015
- Dr. Miriam Capa defended her PhD on 18 December 2015